It was a major discovery on the properties of natural enzymes, which are both excellent cleaners and purifiers, that has enabled REALCO to manufacture and sell innovative ENZYME-BASED products. These products have applications in both cleaning and water treatment.
An enzyme is a protein.
This natural material is not living but produced by fermentation (bacteria, yeast or fungus). It is necessary for any life. Its biodegradability is 100%.
ENZYMES CLEAN, ENZYMES PURIFY
Enzymes are a powerful cleaning agent
Enzymes transform organic substances irreversibly into water-soluble residue. It is this action which means that enzymes are considered a powerful cleaning agent.
Enzymes are a powerful purifying agent
Enzymes transform organic matter into smaller water-soluble residue. This broken-down residue is easier for bacteria to assimilate; these bacteria then transform the residue into natural substances during the purifying process.
Based on this discovery, Realco has developed the “Enzymes clean, enzymes purify” concept which incorporates purification right from the cleaning stage. Enzyme-based cleaning therefore has a positive impact on the environment by contributing to the treatment of waste water.
ADVANTAGES OF ENZYME-BASED PRODUCTS
- Better hygiene: In-depth cleaning allows a targeted and controlled disinfection
- Safe for users = Neutral pH, non-irritant
- Extending the working life of equipment and installations = Non-aggressive for the equipment and facilities
- Cost savings = Time saving
- Positive impact on waste water (pre-purification)
- Sustainability = Renewable raw materials (biodegradation > 98%), positive impact on the environment